Web Analytics & Website Performance
For every site built and maintained we offer a web analytics service. We use Google Analytics™ to monitor and review the performance of your web site.
Web Analytics is all about return on investment (ROI). As a business you need to know if your website is delivering. No more guessing, web analytics provides the hard data to make the right decisions about your digital footprint. Once a site is built and live the next step is to understand how well your site is performing:
- How many customers are visiting your site?
- Where are they coming from – google search, facebook, twitter, referred from other sites?
- How long do they stay on your site?
- What pages do they view and for how long
- Which page do they leave the site from
It’s so important that once a site is live that on a regular basis the performance of the site is reviewed and adjustments made to maximise the sites success. Success of a website can be measured in a number of different ways:
- How many customers fill in your contact form?
- How many orders are taken for an e-commerce site?
- How many leads are generated from your site?
- How many customers reviewed an FAQ page, had a question answered or reviewed a knowledge base article for a support site?
The purpose of this is to understand and optimise web usage. It means you can both measure your customers interaction with your site and importantly the effectiveness of a web site.
Get In Touch
Buzz Web Consultancy
24 Altrincham Road
EMAIL US | firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL US | 07595 385 182