WordCamp London 2017 was a resounding success concluding yesterday at London’s Metropolitan University
Attended WordCamp London this year and was impressed with the depth and quality of the presentation schedule. It was a packed schedule covering 39 presentation slots across 3 tracks. The only disappointment was not being able to attend all the talks!
The talks covered a huge variety of topics from in depth technical topics to winning new business. Particular favourites included:
- The How and Why of Small Business Blogging – Claire Brotherton
- Hacked Off: Dealing with a Hacked WordPress Site – Tim Nash
- Debugging Your Code with Chrome Dev Tools – Katie Fenn
- Top Tools for WordPress SEO to use as well as Yoast stuff – Rhys Wynne
- What I’d do differently if I freelanced again – Ben Furfie
- User Experience: It’s for everyone – Ross Wintle
- The Art of Writing a great WordPress Tutorial – Alex Denning
All that’s left to say is a big well done and thank you to all involved – organisers, sponsors and volunteers and can’t wait for the next one.
Prepared by: The Buzz Blog | Buzz Web Consultancy
Shop For Products
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Free E-Book 5 Things To Fix On Your Website In The Next Week To Increase Leads
Stop wasting time on the Internet!
Like most business owners, you are probably distracted and overwhelmed by the possibilities of doing business online.
It is also true that most of us fail dismally in our online ventures. So here are five things you can do in the next week to get the needle moving in the right direction.